Oh Hi there Lucky Ladies and Lads in Love!
Your wedding should be as amazing and unique as your love! These Invitations are the perfect start to set the mood for your perfect modern rustic glam destination inspired wedding! This listing features my Rose Gold Watercolor Destination Wedding Passport Invitation Set. This design can also be customized for a Rehearsal Dinner, Save the Date, guestbook, guestbook poster, thank you cards, wedding programs, favor tags or any special event such as showers, bachelorette parties, birthdays, anniversaries, birth announcements, etc...
Congrats on your engagement and thank you for your interest in my shop!
This listing is for the customization of your names, information and colors for your invitation, RSVP card, and a digital PDF file for DIY printing.
LET'S GET STARTED ON YOUR ORDER!
To start your order, purchase this listing and then send me a message with the following information (please copy and paste into your message and add your responses):
1. What is the exact wording you would like on your invitation card (please define which wording goes on each page)?
You may pick to have just the traditional invitation wording page and the passport photo page inside or you can purchase an insert a sheet which gives you 4 extra pages (plus the 2 pages that are the back side of the cover to equal total 6 pages inside the passport) to include things like information about the accommodations, itinerary, other events and the location).
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure to triple check your wording for spelling and accuracy before you send it to me as revisions after I create your initial proofs will cause delays.
- You may use the example text here, if needed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbt5itz30llj9ey/Passport%20Sample%20Wording%20Lucky%20Lady%20Paper.pdf?dl=0
2. Exact wording you would like on your RSVP card and whether you would like a single sided card or double sided postcard style. If you would like postcard style, include the return address you would like on the back of the card
3. Color choice(s) if different from the sample photo
4. If you would like to purchase any other products to match this design such as save the dates, menus, programs, place cards, table numbers, thank you cards, etc.
HOW IT WORKS and TURNAROUND TIMES:
After you purchase this listing and send me the above information, I work one on one with you until your design is perfect for you. Your first proofs will be emailed to you within 3 business days, and you may use 3 free revisions if needed. Revisions will be completed within 1-2 business days of request. When you are ecstatic with your design and give me the OK, I will email you the PDF (or whatever file format you would like to receive) for you to handle the printing.
HOURS OF OPERATION AND CUTOFF TIMES
I operate Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm CT. Orders placed and/or messages sent to me after 12pm CT will be processed as of the next business day.
Thanks so much again! I look forward to traveling along side you on your invitation journey :)
Not a printing pro? Confused what "DPI" and "Bleed" mean? Ran out of ink trying to run these on your home inkjet printer after the first 10 invites and can't figure out how you are going to cut them all down to size now and/or can't get rid of that ugly white border around your design? Never fear! Lucky Lady Paper also offers full service printing for all of your paper needs. If you would like me to handle the printing for you, please send me the details of your paper choice and the number you need printed and I will set up a custom listing for you to purchase rather than purchasing this listing. Please see the Policies section of my shop for complete details on pricing, shipping and FAQs:
Not exactly what you are looking for? Convo me with your details for custom stationery to meet your needs.
Copyright 2016 Lucky Lady Paper. Digital files are for personal use only. This design is not to be copied, modified or recreated in any way, shape or form. Sale of this item does not transfer its copyright.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.